ACE YOUR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERVIEWS
Getting into Product Management is hard. If you’re lucky enough to get an interview, you’ll likely be asked to complete an exercise which you’ll then present to the hiring company.
This is often the make or break.
Having completed such exercises to get hired at both Shazam and TripAdvisor, I want to share my learnings to help others get a job they’ll love.
What You’ll Get
- You’ll receive a sample exercise that is very similar to the type that you complete in real Product Management interview processes
- This sample exercise will challenge you to come up with a feature for a well known B2C app
- Want to see it? You can download the exercise for free by subscribing to my newsletter below.
Product Management Sample Exercise
This is a sample exercise for you to complete in your own time. Once finished, please email your Powerpoint presentation or other document to email@example.com to get a detailed feedback report.
CHOOSE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU
1:1 Mock Interview Session (30 minutes)
- Book a half hour slot with me where you will present your presentation
- This will be an interactive session where I’ll pose questions throughout – just like in real interviews
Detailed feedback report
- Submit your exercise to me in Powerpoint format via email
- Receive a detailed report within 7 days of submission – analysing your presentation and highlighting areas for improvement
Interview & Detailed Feedback Report
- Get both a half hour mock interview session and a detailed feedback report
- Best of both worlds – get 20% off when bought together. Most popular option among aspiring PMs.
$99.99 – 20% off for a limited time only
Just want the exercise?
Subscribe to my newsletter to get the sample exercise for free. If you'd like to get my feedback on your submission - you know where I'll be!